parent university volunteerism and summer opportunities fair
April 26, 2018 6-7:30 PM
Community Organizations will be present with information and applications!!
-Dinner will be provided - Please RSVP at 771-2580 ext.30103
Civil War museum night!!
Our Social Studies Techers have been teaching the Civil War unit with our students.They have been working hard on their museum projects which will be placed in our cafeteria on MARCH 22 from 6:30 to 7:30. Come see how wonderful and creative our students are!
Carey Junior High School East Registration Schedule
- Jan. 25, 2018 – Parent advisory meeting at Carey JHS – 6-7:30 p.m.
- Jan. 29-30, 2018 – Career planning, HATH, and registration material distribution at Carey JHS – Old Cafeteria (East Wing)
- Feb. 2, 2018 – Registration portals open for all students (incoming 9th thru 12th graders) on Infinite Campus
- Feb. 7, 2018 – T-Bird Rush at East – 6-8 p.m.
- Feb. 12-15, 2018 – Registration course selection at Carey in half of the old cafeteria (East Wing) – PE classes
- Feb. 20-23, 2018 – Registration Clean up at Carey in the Library (7:45 a.m.-2:45 p.m.)
- Feb. 23, 2018 – Registration Portals Closed for East Triad at 8 a.m.
- March 1, 2018 – DROP DEAD DATE
Registration Bulletin (Click to open. Document or individual pages can be printed.)
Collaborating to Inspire Life-Long Learners.
SATURDAY SCHOOL JANUARY 6, 2018
Carey Junior High wants to remind you that this Saturday (1/6) we will be offering academic assistance from 9 am to noon in the cafeteria. Students will be able to bring make-up work from throughout the semester and earn some points for that missing work. They will also be able to make-up any missing assessments; however, they will need to arrange this with their teachers in advance so that the assessments are available. Unfortunately, students will need to provide their own transportation. We hope your students will take advantage of this opportunity.